Questions? Give us call.
is the Foundation of
a Healthy Home
Cleaning your carpet once a year does much more than extend the life of your carpet, it gives you the important benefit of a healthy indoor environment. Clean Carpets are the foundation of a healthy home, protecting your family from germs and allergens.
Our Carpet Cleaning Services
- Steam Extraction Carpet Cleaning
- Dry Cleaning / Low Moisture
- Upholstery Cleaning
- Drapery Cleaning
- Tile and Grout
- Pet Treatment
- Dupont Teflon Protector
- Area Rugs
- Bonded / Insured
- Free Estimates
- Pre-Treating at No Charge
- IICRC Certified, Background Checked and Drug Tested Technicians
- Safe and Environmentally Friendly Cleaning Agents
Residential Carpet Cleaning
- 10 day Guarantee on our Residential Work
- Free Over the Phone Estimates
- Preferred Customer Program – Up to six months after your initial cleaning, we’ll mail you a preferred customer card giving you the opportunity to have us come back and do your high traffic areas for half price! (Minimum of $200 in original cleaning which may include deodorizer and Teflon protector. Excludes tax and waste fee.)
Commercial Carpet Cleaning
- Free Quotes- Given Onsite by a Carpet Cleaning Professional
- No Job is Too Big or Small
Wood Floor Cleaning
Extend the life of your wood floors by letting Widmer’s safely clean and remove dirt, contaminants and soil built-up residue.
Our machine is designed with soft brushes and squeegee that will not scratch or damage the wood. The cleaner is a neutral cleaner that will not harm the wood or finish. It is designed for removing soil only. It cleans and extracts the soil unlike many cleaning methods that push the dirt into the finish. It uses minimal amount of water and dries quickly to prevent damage to finish.
We only clean surface-sealed floors.
Surface-sealed floors: Most new wood floors are sealed with urethane, polyurethane or polyacrylic. Surface-sealed floors are stain- and water-damage resistant.
We do not clean….
Penetrating seal-treated and oil-treated floors: A penetrating seal or oil finish will soak into the wood grain and harden. This type of floor must be pampered and protected with liquid or paste wax.
Lacquered, varnished, shellacked or untreated floors: Although technically surface finishes, lacquers, varnishes and shellacs are not as resistant to moisture, spills and wear as the other sealants mentioned. Treat floors with these finishes (or floors with no finish) with liquid or paste wax.
No-Sealing– Widmer’s clean wood floors only. We don’t use acrylic or water-based waxes, furniture waxes or one-step waxes. Acrylic and water-based waxes can turn floors white or yellow, furniture wax creates a slick surface and one-step waxes can trap dirt. It can also peal over time. We do not recommend these type of sealers.
Widmer’s will not be responsible for previous blemishes, scratches or wood damage that shows up after removing soil. Upon request technician will move small furniture. We ask that you remove any small items like photographs, knickknacks, small table lamps or anything with glass. We do not move any furnishings that are too heavy, awkward, costly, delicate or fragile such as china cabinets, entertainment centers, electronics, breakables, beds, or items that cannot be easily replaced. We also ask that you dust floor before cleaning to remove loose dirt or debris
Copyright © 2019. Widmers Cleaners