is the Foundation of a Healthy Home
Cleaning your carpet once a year does much more than extend the life of your carpet, it gives you the important benefit of a healthy indoor environment. Clean Carpets are the foundation of a healthy home, protecting your family from germs and allergens.
Our Carpet Cleaning Services
- Steam Extraction Carpet Cleaning
- Dry Cleaning / Low Moisture
- Upholstery Cleaning
- Drapery Cleaning
- Tile and Grout
- Pet Treatment
- Dupont Teflon Protector
- Area Rugs
- Bonded / Insured
- Free Estimates
- Pre-Treating at No Charge
- IICRC Certified, Background Checked and Drug Tested Technicians
- Safe and Environmentally Friendly Cleaning Agents
Why We’re Different
- Reliability - Widmer’s has been in business in Cincinnati providing quality service since 1910. That’s a long time! You don’t stay in business that long without giving your customers what they want: a quality job, backed by great service and the willingness to stand behind our work. Widmer’s is committed to doing the job right.
- Quality Equipment - You can’t do a professional job without professional equipment. That’s why Widmer’s invested in the highest quality equipment on the market today. Our state-of-the-art Butler carpet cleaning systems do the job better, leaving your carpets clean and fresh.
- Quality Staff – Our trained operators are second to none. They are all certified trained technicians who are courteous, professional, uniformed, background checked, and drug tested. Widmer’s operators are expertly prepared to take care of your carpet, protecting your investment at every turn.
- Value - We deliver top quality cleaning in your home. Our technicians do the job right and listen to your needs. Our commitment is to do the job efficiently and safely while providing the highest level of cleaning. Other companies cut corners when they cut price. We invite the comparison.
Recommended Steps Taken Before Having Your Carpet Cleaned
- Vacuum Carpet thoroughly.
- Remove any small items like photographs, knick knacks, small table lamps or anything with glass.
- We do not move any furnishings that are too heavy, awkward, costly, delicate or fragile such as china cabinets, entertainment centers, electronics, breakables, beds, and/or items that cannot be easily replaced.
- If you recently painted any walls in your home, we recommend waiting 48 hours before steam cleaning your carpets.
- If you recently had any water damage to your home, we recommend you have a restoration company thoroughly dry the structure or carpet before steam cleaning to prevent microbial growth.